Friday, July 1, 2011

Lake Atitlan

Gotta get going, meeting Cheryl for breakfast. I have arrived at Lake Atitlan. After 12 hours of bus rides. It was so worth it thought to go to Champay. We are heading for Mexico today. We will be hiking a volcano at one in the morning and watching the sunrise tomorrow. I can't wait. I will write and share pictures as soon as I can. Internet connections are a little slow so videos will have to wait. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the blog. Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. Bucs 2-1 this week. Amazing photos. Sounds great. Life experiences-love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Madison. Your photos r incredible Bucs split double header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics, Tim. I will show Grandpap tomorrow. Don't know what kind of bug that was but looks like one heck of a stinger!!! Love, Aunt Chris

    ReplyDelete